Dec 14, 2011

Top Five Christmas Songs

Something new! Each week I'm going to share a top five. My family members wrote down some top five questions on a piece of paper, and each week i'm going to pull a random one and share with you. They will be completely random. But this week is all about Christmas, so the randomness starts the first week of January.


#5
Great Song that sounds like it should be in a action film. It sounds so epic and keeps building. In Home Alone when you here this song start you know the shit is about go down!





#4
Not very well known. In fact the only times I've heard this song is during the Muppet's Family Christmas special, and The Christmas Toy special. But it's still a great song. when you see the Muppets sing it, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.





#3

I love Sinatra. His voice sounds so haunting and mysterious. Hearing this song just makes a flood holiday memories fill my head.




#2
Nat King Cole is awesome. His smooth soothing voice just makes your eyes water with love and calmness. It makes me want to sit in front of fireplace with a fuzzy blanket, and a hot mug a hot chocolate.





#1
My favorite Christmas song, from my favorite Christmas special. This song has so many childhood memories in it for me. Around this time of year, when I hear it on TV or the radio, I get really excited. It's so laid back and cool, I can see the Vince Guaraldi Trio playing it just for me in my mind.





What's Your Top 5?
post in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment